Press Do Not Disturb. Press the indicator next to "Repeated Calls" to turn the function on or off. Press Always if you want to set your phone to silent mode permanently. Press Only while iPhone is locked if you want to set your phone to silent mode only when the screen lock is turned on.... read more ›
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. Turn on Scheduled and set a schedule. Choose when you want to receive alerts, calls, and notifications: Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.... continue reading ›
- Do Not Disturb keeps calls, alerts, and notifications from making any sounds or lighting up the screen when the screen is locked. ...
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- Tap the "Manual" toggle to turn on or off.
- When on, the Do Not Disturb icon will be displayed in the status bar.
Use Do Not Disturb on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus iOS 13.1
Press Settings. Press Do Not Disturb. Press the indicator next to "Do Not Disturb" to turn the function on or off. Press the indicator next to "Scheduled" and follow the instructions on the screen to select the required period for Do Not Disturb.... read more ›
DND is automatically enabled when driving
There is a feature in “Do Not Disturb” through which DND turns on automatically when you are driving. If you have mistakenly enabled it, you may not get any calls or notifications while driving.... continue reading ›
You can use the Do Not Disturb feature on your iPhone whenever you want to block any calls, texts, or other notifications from making your phone ring. The notifications and alerts will still be stored on your phone, and you can check them at any time, but your iPhone won't light up or ring.... continue reading ›
- Swipe down from the top of your screen with 2 fingers.
- Under Do not disturb or your current option, tap the Down arrow .
- Turn on Do not disturb.
- Tap Alarms only.
- Pick how long you want this setting to last.
- Tap Done. You'll see Alarms only .
When Do Not Disturb is turned on, it sends incoming calls to voicemail and does not alert you about calls or text messages. It also silences all notifications, so you're not disturbed by the phone. You might want to enable Do Not Disturb mode when you go to bed, or during meals, meetings, and movies.... see more ›
If Silence is set to “while phone is locked” and it isn't locked, it will still ring. Set it to Always or make sure to lock it before testing. Check settings, phone, enable silence unknown callers. If Silence is set to “while phone is locked” and it isn't locked, it will still ring.... see more ›
- Open the Settings app.
- Toggle the Do Not Disturb option to the On setting.
- You will see a small moon icon appear at the top of your iPhone. This lets you know that Do Not Disturb is on.
- To turn it off, just toggle the switch back to the Off position.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. Focus. ...
- Tap. Share Across Devices switch. to turn on or off . ...
- Tap. Do Not Disturb. .
- Tap the. Do Not Disturb switch. ...
- From the 'Allowed Notifications' section, tap one of the following: Navigate: ...
- Tap. Back. ...
- Tap. Add Schedule or Automation.
Tap Do Not Disturb. Tap the indicator next to "Do Not Disturb" to turn the function on or off. Tap the indicator next to "Scheduled" and follow the instructions on the screen to select the required period for Do Not Disturb. Tap Always if you want to set your mobile phone to silent mode permanently.... continue reading ›
- Open the Messages app and tap the conversation you want to silence.
- Tap the arrow next to the contact's name.
- Toggle on Hide Alerts.
- Tap Done.
- Now you'll see an alarm bell with a slash to the right of the thread in Messages.
Most obviously, you'll see a large dark grey notification on the lock screen. This will also tell you how long the mode will be on for. If there's room for it (the X- and 11-series handsets don't, because of the notch), a faint little crescent-moon icon will appear in the top bar on your iPhone or iPad's screen.... read more ›
With DND mode, all incoming calls and text messages, as well as Facebook and Twitter notifications, are suppressed and hidden from the user until DND mode is deactivated. DND mode is marked by a half moon icon in the top center portion of the lock screen.... view details ›
The silent mode is used when you want to silence everything without creating any exception or schedule. The do not disturb mode is used when exceptions play an important role. For instance, if you put your phone on this mode at night, you can allow alarm in the morning.... view details ›
If you're still uncertain about Bedtime mode, then you can schedule Do Not Disturb mode instead (Android 9 and newer). The only difference between the two scheduled modes is whether or not the screen switches to grayscale mode. Many may find this preferable to Bedtime mode's turning their displays grayscale.... continue reading ›
- Use a silent ringtone. One way to prevent calls from someone without blocking the caller is to set a silent ringtone on your phone. ...
- Turn on “Do Not Disturb” mode. ...
- Set up “Call Forwarding” ...
- Turn on airplane mode.
The default Do Not Disturb settings on the iPhone might be the reason for getting calls despite enabling DND option. By default, iOS only silences incoming calls and messages when the iPhone is locked. That means if you are actively using the iPhone with DND enabled, you will get calls and messages from the users.... see more ›
How to Set 'Do Not Disturb' To Silence Always / When Phone is Locked... see details ›
When enabled, Sleep mode automatically puts your phone into Do Not Disturb mode during your scheduled sleep time. It automatically disables Do Not Disturb after your wake time. It's optional, meaning if you want to use Sleep Schedule and not Sleep mode, that's totally fine.... continue reading ›
Set the amount of time that you want to sleep each night, and the Clock app can remind you to go to bed and sound an alarm to wake you up. The Bedtime feature is available only on iOS 13 or earlier.... view details ›
iPhone 4S In 2021! (Still Worth It?) (Review) - YouTube... see details ›
- Even if you don't usually sell your old electronics, you should consider selling your old iPhone. ...
- You could also give your iPhone to a friend or relative you think would appreciate it. ...
- An old iPhone is also an excellent first or second smartphone for kids and teenagers.
Yes, of course. There is nothing stopping you from using an iPhone 4; the phone would still work, connect to the internet, and make calls. But there are things to keep in mind, as we'll discuss in more detail below. The biggest issue, or, why you wouldn't use an iPhone 4 is because Apple no longer supports the phone.... see details ›
The hardware in the iPhone 4s does not support iOS 10. You can install iOS 10 or later by getting a newer iPhone. You will never be able to install it on an iPhone 4s, it does not have the necessary hardware.... see details ›
Iphone 4s is a good to have product with 8 mp camera, retina display. I recommend this device. nice phone and its a wonderful experience using it.. i received my apple iphone in a day.. good service flipkart..... read more ›
|Phone Carrier||Avg Price Sold|
|iPhone 4, 8 GB||$28|
|iPhone 4, 16 GB||$22|
|iPhone 4, 32 GB||$48|
|iPhone 4, 64 GB||-|
Apple has already confirmed which iPhones it will provide updates to in 2020 – and those it won't. Among those no longer supported is the iPhone 6, which hit shelves in 2015. In fact, every iPhone model older than the 6 is now "obsolete" in terms of software updates.... continue reading ›
The 4S uses iOS 5.1. 1, which was released on May 7, 2012. As of April 2021, the device can be updated to iOS 9.... view details ›
- Plug your device in to power and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings, then General.
- Tap Software Update, then Download and Install.
- Tap Install.
- To learn more, visit Apple Support: Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The iPhone 4S, 5s, and 2020 SE models. The 4S will lose cellular data service after all major carriers retire 3G service in 2022.... view details ›
Just connect your device to its charger and go to Settings > General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for an update, then prompt you to download and install iOS 12.... see more ›
To update your iPhone 4s to iOS 10, you'll need to connect your iPhone to a computer with a USB cable and open iTunes. Then, select your iPhone in the iTunes sidebar and click the “Check for Update” button. If there's an update available, iTunes will download it and install it on your iPhone.... read more ›
- Select Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Software Update.
- If your iPhone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your iPhone is not up to date, select Install Now. Follow the instructions on the screen.