How to increase the font size on the Notification panel on your android ...... read more ›
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Select Accessibility. Text and display. Display size.
- Use the slider to choose your display size.
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Adjust any of the following: Bold Text: Display the text in boldface characters. Larger Text: Turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes, then adjust the text size using the Font Size slider.... view details ›
On most iPhones you can swipe down starting from the upper right hand corner. Select the Text Size icon (“aA”). At the bottom, select Home Screen Only and swipe the Text size up. This will make your notification banners larger.... see more ›
To see your notifications in Notification Center, do any of the following: On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen. On other screens: Swipe down from the top center.... see details ›
To customize it, first pull down the slider bar from the top of the screen. Next, tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner. Now click on Status bar. You're in.... see more ›
- Build a basic notification with NotificationCompat. Builder .
- Call setStyle() , passing it an instance of NotificationCompat. ...
- Inflate your custom layout as an instance of RemoteViews .
- Call setCustomContentView() to set the layout for the collapsed notification.
Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Magnification > Triple tap screen to magnify > On > Tap button to magnify > On.... continue reading ›
how to change notification settings on lock screen for Samsung ... - YouTube... read more ›
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text (or Larger Type in iOS 7).
- Turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes (or Larger Dynamic Type in iOS 7) for bigger font options.
- Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
How to enable or disable banner notifications
- Select the app for which you want to turn on or off banners.
- Toggle the Allow Notifications switch on if it's not already.
- Choose how you'd like to setup your banners.
Double-tap the screen with three fingers and then drag your fingers up to increase magnification when the Zoom accessibility feature is enabled. Drag your fingers down to decrease magnification. Press one finger on the screen to pan when in Zoom mode.... see more ›
Through the Display & Brightness menu
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display & Brightness , and then tap Text Size .
- On the Text Size page, you can drag the slider at the bottom of the screen to make the text larger or smaller.
Banner alerts are the notifications that appear at the top of your screen while you're using another app on your iPhone or iPad. You see them most often with instant messaging apps, but they can be used for any kind of notification.... read more ›
Answer: A: On iPadOS 15, Apple redesigned the Home Screen for iPad. To make apps bigger, select Settings-> Home Screen & Dock -> Use Large App Icons.... see more ›
Select the gear icon to go to the system settings. Now go to the “Display” settings. Look for “Font Size” or “Font Size and Style.” Slide the dot on the scale at the bottom of the screen to adjust the text size.... read more ›
how to change notification settings on lock screen for Samsung ... - YouTube... view details ›