Here's how to browse files on your iOS device:
Select your device in iMazing, then click Apps. Select an app, then enter its Backup folder. Navigate that folder to find files. Select files you want to view; you may or may not be able to view them, depending on which apps are needed to read their data.... read more ›
The easiest way to edit a game file is with a simple text editor such as Windows Notepad or Wordpad.... continue reading ›
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, open the App Store app. Browse through the Today, Games, Apps or Arcade tabs to find apps you like. Or tap the Search tab to look for something specific. If you find a game that says Arcade, subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game.... continue reading ›
They're normally stored within the app itself and, if the developer followed Apple's guidelines, will be backed up when you sync the iOS device to iTunes or, I believe, to iCloud. Confirm with the developer of the app, though, to make certain.... see details ›
Touch and hold the file or folder, then choose an option: Copy, Duplicate, Move, Delete, Rename, or Compress. To modify multiple files or folders at the same time, tap Select, tap your selections, then tap an option at the bottom of the screen.... continue reading ›
APFS is the default file system in macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS. APFS replaces HFS+ as the default file system for iOS 10.3 and later, and macOS High Sierra and later. macOS additionally supports a variety of other formats, as described in Supported File Systems.... continue reading ›
One way is to email the APK file to yourself. Then open the email on your iPhone and tap on the APK file to install it. Another way is to use a file manager app like File Explorer or Documents. Then use the app to find the APK file on your phone and install it.... see more ›
- Step 1: Have Them Download the .IPA File. ...
- Step 2: Have Them Open iTunes. ...
- Step 3: Have Them Plug-in the Phone They Want to Install the App Onto. ...
- Step 4: Have Them Drag and Drop the .IPA File Onto Their iPhone's Listing In iTunes.
How to Download a File in Safari on iPhone or iPad - YouTube... continue reading ›
- If the developer of the game has uploaded the source code on any public repository like Github, bit bucket, etc., then you can view it.
- If the developer has specifically given you the right to manage his source code, then you can view it.
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher. Up arrow .
- Open Files .
- On the left, choose where your file is saved. For files you've just used, select Recent. For a list of files by type, select Image, Video, or Audio. ...
- Find your file and double-click it to open.
Find the game in your Library you want to move. Right click the game's title and select "Properties..." Select the "Local Files" tab and then select "Move install folder..." From the drop down menu you can then select the Steam Library folder location you want to move the game's installation to.... view details ›
Apple's Files app lets you view and access files stored on online services, such as iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive, all in one place. You can also view your files directly on your iPhone or iPad and run a variety of commands on them.... see details ›
Browse and open files and folders
Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don't see the Browse screen, tap Browse again. To view recently opened files, tap Recents at the bottom of the screen. To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.... view details ›
- Documents by Readdle. Documents by Readdle is a complete multitasking app suited for both individuals and enterprises. ...
- Microsoft OneDrive. ...
- Browser and Documents Manager. ...
- Total Files. ...
- File Manager and Browser. ...
- Amerigo File Manager. ...
- My FileManager. ...
Apple File System (APFS), the default file system for Mac computers using macOS 10.13 or later, features strong encryption, space sharing, snapshots, fast directory sizing, and improved file system fundamentals.... see details ›
For most people, that's absolutely true. The vast majority of apps on iPhones can be installed only through the App Store, and Apple doesn't offer an official way to install software outside of the App Store using an installation file downloaded from the internet, a process called "sideloading."... read more ›
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos. ...
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
They're called . ipa files on all iOS devices.... read more ›
- Connect your iPhone to your computer (USD connection) via a data cable.
- Start iTunes application on your computer.
- Choose your iPhone model from the list of devices.
- Click the Apps tab in iTunes.
- Mark the applications you did like to transfer to your iPhone. ...
- Click Sync.
There are a few ways to install third-party apps on iOS 14. One way is to install the app through an IPA file. To do this, you'll need to download the IPA file of the app you want to install and then use iTunes to sync it to your device. Another way is to use a sideloading app like Cydia Impactor.... see details ›
Installing APK files on your iPhone is impossible. That's because these files are designed to be run on Android devices. Android apps are compiled into the Dalvik executable file, which is present inside an APK package. As for iOS; it runs compiled files from IPA, usually coded with Xcode language.... read more ›
- Add your Device in the Devices List.
- Create an Adhoc Distribution Provisioning Profile.
- Check all the Devices listed.
- Sign with the Distribution Certificate, and Adhoc Profile.
- Create Adhoc Build, create IPA, and install.
We also tested AppCake and can confirm there are no viruses, malware, or anything else that can compromise your security and safety. AppCake has long been a famous app and remains so today. You can download and use it for free, and you don't have to jailbreak. You could find that AppCake becomes your new iOS app store.... continue reading ›
If you receive a file via [Open in Browser] after entering a share-link in the Safari mobile web browser, it may be difficult to download the file, because the file that you want to download is a large file or the file has a file format or codec not supported by iOS.... see details ›